To determine your size, take measurements of your chest, waist, and hips.
You can trust our sizing because we measure each item individually. Still not sure? Contact our team of Stylists with any questions. We know it’s hard to buy vintage without trying on, and we’re here to make it easy.
Are these sizes meant for men or women?
- The Vintage Twin is gender neutral, so we use “unisex” sizing. Wear what you want. Since you also want your clothes to fit, we’ll break it down for you.
- The sizes are based on traditional men’s sizes.
- If you normally wear men’s sizes, you should order your usual size.
- If you normally wear women’s sizes, something in your usual size will have a loose fit. If you prefer a tighter fit, we suggest ordering a size down.
- For example, a size medium at TVT is a true men’s medium, which is the equivalent of a women’s size large.
- Dresses, blouses, and skirts have traditional women’s sizes. Order your usual size for a fit that is true to size.
- For denim shorts, order your usual size. See our Denim Shorts Guide for more details.
Where do I find item measurements?
- On each product page, there is a “Size + Fit” section which contains model stats, item measurements, and a link to the size chart.
- Please be aware that there are some items that do not have measurements listed. These items will still have an accurate size.