HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
To start a return for an online purchase, click here.
All in-store sales are final.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your return.
To make a return in-store for items purchased online:
Visit one of our stores with the items you’d like to return. You will receive a return confirmation via email shortly after the return is processed, but we do not offer printed receipts.
Please note, we are unable to process exchanges in-store for items purchased online.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
All orders are eligible for a flat $5 return fee within U.S. except :
- All items purchased on final sale
- All items that indicate that there is a return shipping fee
- Hair accessories and earrings
- Bodysuits and swimwear
- Pillows and linens
Items must be unworn, with all tags still attached to be eligible for return.
All items purchased in-store are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Any returns requested after 30 days of delivery will not be accepted and a shipping label will not be provided. If you ship the item back to us with your own label, no refund will be issued.
DO I HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN MY ITEMS?
Returns at The Vintage Twin cost $5 per order within the U.S. unless the item indicates that there is a return shipping fee or is a Final Sale, in which case the item is not eligible for return. If you send back an item without all tags in place, no refund will be issued.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping and insurance for items shipped outside the U.S. International orders are not eligible for return.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase or a store credit, whichever you choose.