DID YOU KNOW If everyone bought one used item instead of new this year, it would be like half a million cars taken off the road for a year.
We reworked this piece to bring out the best in the 50% cotton - 50% polyester composition. You can expect some pilling, variations in the color throughout, and possible snags in the fabric. These imperfections are a testament to the age and legitimacy of this piece. This buttery fabric can be delicate, so we recommend gentle or hand wash. **Disclaimer: In our proprietary process, we "burn out" some of the fabric to make these sweatshirts outrageously soft and semi-sheer. They are then laundered, but some residue of the fabric may remain on the shirt. After a second wash, all of the residue will be gone, but please be advised that you may want to wash the garment again before wearing.
- Original label: Fruit Of The Loom
- Condition: good
- 50% cotton inner
- 50% Polyester inner
- Hand-picked: This piece is TVT-approved and left exactly the way we found it (except for our tag inside). We only have one!
- We dyed this piece a new color to make it totally one-of-a-kind. You may want to wash again before sitting on a white couch. We recommend a gentle or hand wash in cold water with like colors.
- This item has a unisex size equivalent to traditional men's sizing. See our Size Guide for more information.
- You are viewing a modern-day size that we determined based on the item's measurements. If you find a size label on the item when you receive it, please disregard as it is outdated and irrelevant.
- chest: 39 in
- Model: Angelica
Height: 5 ft 6 in
Weight: 100 lbs
Waist: 24 in.
Chest: 32 in.