DID YOU KNOW If everyone bought one used item instead of new this year, it would be like half a million cars taken off the road for a year.
Why is a vintage sweatshirt so much cooler than a new one? You can't reproduce the subtleties that come with age. So love this piece for all of its worn-in nuances and embrace the effortless cool factor that comes along with it. We dyed this piece a new color, then tie-dyed it by hand, so there's not another in the world exactly like it.
- Original label: Lee
- Condition: good - Slight discoloration approx .25" in size on right side of sleeve on back Slight distressing approx .25" in size on right side of sleeve on front
- 100% Cotton Poly Blend inner
- Reworked: We put our own spin on this piece and it’s better than ever.
- We dyed this piece a new color to make it totally one-of-a-kind. You may want to wash again before sitting on a white couch. We recommend a gentle or hand wash in cold water with like colors.
- This item has a unisex size equivalent to traditional men's sizing. See our Size Guide for more information.
- You are viewing a modern-day size that we determined based on the item's measurements. If you find a size label on the item when you receive it, please disregard as it is outdated and irrelevant.
- chest: 44 in