DID YOU KNOW If everyone bought one used item instead of new this year, it would be like half a million cars taken off the road for a year.
Puffer jackets are officially back in style, although when you're freezing your buns off, style may be the last thing on your mind. Luckily, with this coat you can look good and stay warm at the same time. Threads have come loose in a couple small areas but stitching is overall secure.
- Original label: Steep Slopes
- Condition: good
- Material Weight: Medium weight
- 100% nylon
- 100% nylon inner
- Hand-picked: This piece is TVT-approved and left exactly the way we found it (except for our tag inside). We only have one!
- This item has a unisex size equivalent to traditional men's sizing. See our Size Guide for more information.
- You are viewing a modern-day size that we determined based on the item's measurements. If you find a size label on the item when you receive it, please disregard as it is outdated and irrelevant.
- chest: 45 in
- Model: Elizabeth
Height: 5 ft 7 in
Waist: 25 in.
Chest: 32 in.