DID YOU KNOW If everyone bought one used item instead of new this year, it would be like half a million cars taken off the road for a year.
Vintage 101: If you are only going to own one vintage item for the rest of your life, this is the piece to have. Pair it with literally anything in your closet. This shirt goes with every outfit, every mood and every occasion. Era: 1989.
- Original label: Hanes
- Condition: good - Slight pilling throughout
- super soft
- Material Weight: Your standard medium-weight tee that's soft without being sheer. Like your classic Hanes/Calvin Klein/Ralph Lauren tees that come in a three-pack.
- 100% Cotton
- Hand-picked: This piece is TVT-approved and left exactly the way we found it (except for our tag inside). We only have one!
- We treated this piece in our factory to make it OUTRAGEOUSLY SOFT. You can expect some pilling and variations in the color throughout. Because we 'burn out' some of the fabric in our proprietary process, some residue of the fabric may remain on the garment. Although we launder after, it is rare but possible that residue may still remain. After a second wash, all of the residue will go away, so please be advised that you may want to wash the garment again before wearing. This buttery fabric is also delicate, so we recommend a gentle or hand wash in cold water.
- This item has a unisex size equivalent to traditional men's sizing. See our Size Guide for more information.
- You are viewing a modern-day size that we determined based on the item's measurements. If you find a size label on the item when you receive it, please disregard as it is outdated and irrelevant.
- chest: 41 in